Hello everyone and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends and are ready to embrace the joys of 2018. The shop doors are open and new stock expected shortly.
Last year saw many changes and new additions to the Trish Burr embroidery world – Lets have a little recap:
- We kicked off the 2017 with the launch of the new video tutorials.
- This was followed by the exciting news that my new WHITEWORK WITH COLOUR book had hit the shelves.
- In February the new DIGITAL STORE opened.
- In March we saw the introduction of the new design GIRAFFE WITH BARBARA STREISAND EYES.
- In April the first IRON ON TRANSFERS became available for sale.
- May was possibly the most exciting month when we launched the new E-COMMERCE ONLINE SHOP.
- In June we introduced the new WISH LIST feature in the shop and Chloe the Cat.
- In July we closed the shop while I took off to Italy and shared with you the whole trip in 3 parts. PART 1, PART 2, and PART 3. This was followed by the REDOUTE EXHIBITION in Paris.
- One of the most important features that we added this year was the introduction of very reasonable COURIER SHIPPING RATES for the online shop. I am sure you have all noticed how quickly and effectively your parcels are now delivered?
- In September we launched the first ORIGINAL EMBROIDERIES for sale in the shop. The response was amazing, they are almost sold out, but there will be more available this year.
- October showed the launch of the new branding for all items in the shop. The first was the COLOURING BOOKS followed by the new design MALACHITE KINGFISHER.
- In November we launched the new NEEDLE BOOKS & PROJECT BAGS, all with the new branding.
- In December we talked about BLOCKING & MOUNTING YOUR EMBROIDERY, and finally the new design LA REDOUTE MORNING GLORIES was launched.
What a wonderful year! This year promises more new designs & products and there are plans in motion to introduce a new section on HOOP ART. I will be starting work on a very exciting book commission with my new Publishers Search Press in UK, which I will tell you more about very soon.
Wishing you my loyal customers & Readers the Happiest New Year ever!